Open positions are available for excellent and enthusiastic students (BSc, MSc, PhD) and post-docs. We are open for students with varying backgrounds (including computer-science, life sciences, chemistry, physics, mathematics and medicine).
We are also looking to hire for part-time positions of web development and IT support.
- Passionate about science and interdisciplinary biological research
- Communication skills
- Good achievements (grades and others as well)
- Background in biology and/or bioinformatics
- Programming and algorithms experience (advantage)
- Lab work molecular and cellular experience (advantage)
To apply, please send us:
- Updated CV
- Names and contact details of referees (for recommendations)